Our Handcrafted Soy Candles Are A Great Gift For Any Occasion,
And For Good Reason!
All of our 12oz Soy Candles have a burn time of up to 65 hours when used appropriately. We have included some tips below that will help you practice candle safety & get the most out of your candle:
Naturali Home Tips & Tricks:
- Never Burn Your Candle For More Than 4 Hours
- Always Trim Your Wick (Helps Avoid Smoke Smell When First Lit)
- Use A Candle Snuffer or Wick Dipper to Turn Off (Avoids Blowing Wax & Flames)
- Match The Scent With The Room (Some Scents Don't Do Well In Large Rooms)
- Burn your candle so it melts all the way across the jar each time! (This avoids tunneling)
In addition to the link above, we place a Warning Label on the underside of each candle jar lid to abide by the rules and regulations of the Federal Hazardous Substances Act (FHSA). This label reads:
Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets.
Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings, Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
If you have any additional questions about Candle Safety or how to reuse your jar once it is empty, send us a message through the chat link on our website!